Best Peanut Butter Cheese Balls Recipe
Cheese balls are easy and delicious. They are perfect for parties as appetizers or snacks. You can also serve them as after-dinner desserts. They will be loved by everyone. These Peanut Butter Cheese Balls recipe is the best ever. Here’s why: they are super quick to make, require only a handful of ingredients, and they taste amazing. And the best part is they are made mostly with store bought ingredients that you probably already have at home. Let’s check out the details so you can make these too.
About the cheese balls
You might have tried eating cheese balls at a party or during the holidays. If you have, then you have undoubtedly had one of the most common snacks in America. Cheese balls are simply a mixture of cheese and other ingredients that are rolled into balls and dipped into different flavorings. There are many ways to make cheese balls, but the most common is cream cheese, butter and a little bit of honey. This one is perfect for any occasion, as it is very easy to prepare and serves as a great dessert option.
Why you need to make peanut butter cheese balls
You can easily serve these to your family and friends, even if you have no special occasion planned for them. Even if you don’t have any large events coming up, you can make them for any occasion, including the ones where you just want to have something sweet and delicious. Cheese balls can be served at parties and potlucks, or even as a snack at home.
You can also use these to make your children happy as they are a great dessert option and can be eaten after a meal. When deciding to make cheese balls, keep in mind that these are a quick snack option, so you don’t want to spend too much time on making them.
How to make easy peanut butter cheese balls
For this easy peanut butter cheese balls recipe, you will need cream cheese, butter, honey and peanuts. Place the cream cheese, honey and butter in a medium bowl and mix well. Then add dry ingredients and mix again. Finally, add the peanuts and mix them in. You can serve them now or put them into the refrigerator for 30 minutes so they are easier to roll. Roll 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture into a ball and place them on a plate. Cover them with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. You can also serve these with some honey and peanut butter for dipping. You can also try adding other ingredients to make cheese balls like cinnamon, ginger or any other spices you like
Best Peanut Butter Cheese Balls Recipe
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar in the mixer.
- Bring up all four corners and twist tightly to form a ball.
- Freeze for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until the cheese ball is firm enough to keep its right shape.
- Place peanut butter and chocolate chips on a plate.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the ball and roll it into the chocolate and peanut butter chips to completely cover, pressing them into the ball if necessary.
- If frozen overnight, thaw at room temperature for 20 to 25 minutes.
Tips for perfect peanut butter cheese balls
Here are some special trips to making prefect cheese balls-
- If you like, you can also add some herbs to your cheese mixture. If you do, remember to add them after the rest of the ingredients are mixed.
- If you are making these for a party, make sure you have enough cheese balls on hand. They are perfect for after-dinner snacks, and they are also great if you want to feed a crowd.
- You can also use Parmesan cheese instead of regular cheese.
- For a twist, you can also try making a stuffed cheese ball by using a soft cheese like feta, cream cheese, or goat cheese.
- You can also try adding nuts, raisins, or dried fruits to the cheese mixture.
- Another great addition for cheese balls is chocolate. You can combine melted chocolate with honey, cream cheese, or butter for a sweet dip.
- If you are looking for other appetizer recipes, you can also try these steak bites, honey and ginger pretzels, or cinnamon rolls
Variations of Cheese Balls
These cheese balls are very similar to the ones you would find at a bakery. However, you don’t necessarily have to roll them into balls when you are making them. Instead, you can simply serve them on a plate with some sauce or honey. You can also try dipping the cheese balls in different flavorings. For example, you can dip them in peanut butter, honey, jam or even cinnamon sugar.
You can also add different spices like cayenne pepper, paprika or even chocolates to the sauce to give it a twist another variation is to make them savory. You can try making them with cheese and tomato as a variation or with salami, prosciutto or pepperoni as the ingredients.
Peanut butter cheese balls are perfect for every parties
Cheese balls are perfect for parties and get togethers and you can make them at home too. They are easy to make and require only a few ingredients. You can make them with any kind of cheese or nuts. You can also leave them plain or you can add various flavoring to make them more exciting. You can also make stuffed cheese balls. You can try adding different ingredients to these cheesy snacks to make them more interesting.