If you love garlic as much as we do, this garlic bread grilled cheese sandwich recipe is going to make you fall in love all over again. It’s easy to make, it’s simple, and it’s perfect for any occasion. The only thing you have to do is cut the bread into triangles and heat them up with butter or olive oil. Trust me, even if you aren’t a huge fan of sandwiches, this will change your mind. You won’t believe how good this tastes after just one bite. It’s also a great way to show off your favorite meal. You can use it as an appetizer or a main course; it doesn’t matter because once you taste this magical grilled cheese recipe, you’ll be asking for more.
Ingredients for a perfect Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese Sandwich
It requires several ingredients to make Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese Sandwich. These are discussed below-
- 4 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Direction to making garlic bread grilled cheese Sandwich recipe
Start by preheating the grill to medium-high. Once it’s hot, place the bread, cut side down, on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the underside is golden brown. Flip the bread over and cook the other side for another 5-6 minutes, or until golden brown and the top is golden as well. Remove the bread from the grill and place it on a plate to keep it warm while you make the rest of the sandwich. Repeat this process with the remaining ingredients to make the best garlic bread grilled cheese recipe possible. Once the bread is done, use it to make the rest of the sandwich.
Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese in oven
- To make garlic bread grilled cheese in the oven, you will need the following ingredients:
- Loaf of French bread
- Garlic powder
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Sliced cheese of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut the bread into slices.
- In a bowl, mix together melted butter, garlic powder and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Spread the butter mixture on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet, butter side up.
- Bake the bread in the preheated oven until golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the oven and turn the slices over.
- Add a slice of cheese on top of each slice of bread.
- Return the bread to the oven and bake for an additional time until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy your garlic bread grilled cheese.
No need to use butter or olive oil
Butter and olive oil come with the job description of making grilled cheese, but we’ve got a dirty little secret for you: You don’t need to use butter or olive oil to make this recipe delicious. You can use ghee or any other cooking fat of your choice. You can even use coconut oil if you’d like to make this recipe vegetarian. The only thing that matters is that you put some butter or olive oil in the pan and cook the bread.
Goat’s cheese or Jack cheese – choice of yours
Goat’s cheese and Jack cheese are two favorite sandwiches ingredients, so if you’re going to make a grilled cheese recipe, you might as well use one of them. Regardless of which type of cheese you choose, the important thing is to use it. Goat’s cheese is a nut-free cheese whereas Jack cheese is made from sheep’s or camel’s. If you can’t have either of those because of your diet restrictions, you can always use part-skim mozzarella or even shredded cheddar.
Avoid over browning the bread
Browning the bread is what gives it its distinctive flavor, so don’t worry if that happens to be across the board in your oven. You don’t need to over-brown the bread. The color just makes the flavor better.
Some word Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese Recipe
Garlic bread is an easy, cheap and yummy sandwich option that you can make on any day of the week. It takes just 15 minutes to make and you can easily re-use the leftover bread. So, I don’t know what are you waiting for! Try this mouth-watering grilled cheese today. It’s so easy to make, cheap and scrumptious.