Looking for an easy no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe? You’ve come to the right place. Strawberry cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, but sometimes it can be a little tricky to make. It requires a lot of ingredients, which makes it time consuming and difficult to prepare on the go. But this no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe makes it so easy. All you need is just four ingredients, fresh strawberries, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. It only takes around 15 minutes from start to finish. Not only is this recipe delicious but it’s also very simple, making it the perfect dessert for any meal of the day. So get ready to give up your easiest for this no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe.
What you need for a traditional no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe
Here’s what you’ll need for a traditional cheesecake: fats – butter, ghee, olive oil, coconut oil oils – avocado, ghee, olive oil, coconut oil fruits – Strawberries yogurt or sour cream for filling Butter, ghee or olive oil for sweetening the crust
How to make easy no bake strawberry cheesecake
Making a no bake strawberry cheesecake is easy. Just place fresh strawberries in a small pan, place the pan in the fridge and let it chill for at least four hours.
Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake – Best Way to Enjoy a Delicious Dessert
- 1 cup Oreo cookie baking crumbs
- 1 85 gram box of strawberry-flavored Jello powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 cup whipped cream
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 800 gram full fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 6 pcs Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and the melted butter in a small bowl and press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the Jello powder and the boiling water and set aside.
- Whip the cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer (or stand mixer), adding in the powdered sugar a little at a time.
- Slowly pour in the Jello mixture while whipping on low speed until it's fully incorporated.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the spring form pan over the Oreo crust and smooth it out with a rubber spatula.
- Chill the cheesecake in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer and let stand in the fridge for an hour OR at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
What you need for vanilla-flavored cheesecake
Here’s what you’ll need for vanilla-flavored cheesecake:
- Milk – According to research, up to 37% of milk can go straight to the disqualification, so it’s best to use whole milk.
- Eggs – You’ll need 12 eggs to make one single serving cheesecake, so you’ll need to make 2 batches.
- Vanilla extract – 1/4 teaspoon is sufficient for one single serving cheesecake
- Sugar – For 2 single serving cheesecakes, you’ll need 1 cup (130 g) sugar.
- Chocolate chips – For the top of your cheesecake, add chocolate chips. You can add them anywhere you like.
How to make strawberry cheesecake with cream cheese
Here is how to make strawberry cheesecake with cream cheese:
1. Mix the cream cheese and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
2. Once the mixture is smooth, place the cream cheese in a separate small bowl and use a mixer to beat the cream cheese until just combined. Do not overbeat the cream cheese, as overbeaten cream cheese cups will not stay soft enough to eat.
3. Place the strawberries in a small pan and place the pan in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
4. When the cream cheese is pureed, spoon it in a crème brûlée-like layer in the bottom of your springform pan. Top with powdered sugar, as desired and chill until ready to serve.
Strawberry cheesecake is a classic dessert made from fresh strawberries and cream cheese. It’s easy to make and delicious any time of the year. The best part about this dish is that it requires just four ingredients – strawberries, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. If you love strawberries, cream cheese, or both, you’re going to love this no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe. It’s easy and delicious, desserts for two – and it will definitely change the way you eat strawberries for the rest of the year.